Saturday, September 19, 2009

Curry puff


Suddenly have this idea in my mind to prepare curry puff for wednesday morning breakfast. Yes eventhough have to be at work at 8.30 sharp but with a little preparation a day ahead it was much easier.

Since I have recently bought some ready made puff pastry - introduced by my sister-in-law, thought I will just need to prepare the ingredient a day ahead. I'm not a good cook and dun really know how to made the curry puff ingredient so just asked my mother-in-law's maid to help cook the ingredient. I actually got a lot of these filling recipe but sometime the serving is so big and I get a lots of left over which I usually forget and left to waste. So this time I just ask her to use 2 potato and 1 chicken breast for the filling. Instead of my trying to made the ingredient, I was thinking since she know how to cook better made her an expert first then ask her to teach me.. smart and easy ya...

Anyway I also woke up early on wednesday as Ee was up early and wanna to play. It was my first time to use this type of store bought puff pastry so was trying to figure out which are the easiest way to made it - coz the one I bought is a small square size puff pastry which come in 10 pieces per pack. So I had to roll it out into a rectangle shape then put in the ingredient.. it looked a big like a apple puff pastry..

Well overall, it taste nice but if the puff pastry was more fluffy it would be better. I guess maybe i had rolled it flat therefore it's not so fluffy at all ha ha.. mayb i should try to do a triangle shape one next time.. Hubby was happy and ate quite a few pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment