Saturday, January 30, 2010

My first LV bag


Had been busy with work lately so no time to blog. But would like to post this up as I got a new LV bag - Neverfull MM as a gift from hubby. SO very happy. It all started with my old bag looking old and dirty ha ha.. coz it a white bag.. so had been roaming around to look for a new bag but unfortunately all the bag was not up to my standard ha ha...



Was thinking of getting a new bag that look nice and can last long.. ask a few opinion here and there and some how or the other hubby who just came back from outstation inform tat he will buy me a bag.. LV. And so happen my sister in law and mother in law was going to singapore. So got my LV just early of the week..



Thanks to hubby for the nice gift and sister in law& mother in law for going all the way to help me get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment