Saturday, January 30, 2010

Failure doggie cookies


Had been seeing a lot of bloggers making this cute horlick doggies so decide to try since it's very cute. So after the boys had gone to sleep yesterday, decided to try it out. The mixing of the ingredients part was very straight forwards and I guess the hard part of it all was making the decoration especially as we are using the chocolate as the eye decoration.




Coz it so very small and break easily.. The designing of the doggies was so fun but took a bit of time. Here are some of my design.. just simple cute doggies.The first failure was that I was too concentrated in designing the cookies that I overbaked the first batch and it was burn on the bottom. Thought it shouldn't have created a lot of problem but when I went n try out the first bit of the cookie... yuak.. it's bitter and there was no taste of the horlick.




I was so disappointed.. WHAT HAD WENT WRONG... Coming to think about it I think it's becoz of the milk powder I had added it.. Coz i only used my son's milk powder coz to buy a pack here I'll have to buy a whole 1 kg which I only need 40g so had not spend money to buy it. And I forgot that my son's milk powder is the bitter type .. nan ha.. so i guess it could be becoz of this that's why the cookie is not tasting as nice as expected. What a disappointment

No comments:

Post a Comment