Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Chocolate chip Hazelnut cupcake


As tomorrow is my brother in law's birthday, so hubby asked me to bake a cake for him. And he asked me to bake something that's different for a change and not so sweet. So saw this recipe from Kevin Chai's book - Hazelnut coffee cake (which I'll post tomorrow after the decoration).


So as normal will bake the cake first and do the decoration tomorrow. But while I was mixing the batter an idea pop into my mind.. It's Cupcake.. ha ha.. so I took some of the batter of the cake and mix some chocolate chips and wa la... there is a new cupcake invented ha ha..


It's quite nice but maybe coz I only added ground hazelnut the smell of hazelnut is not strong. Will try putting in hazelnut essence next time. But the cupcake sure taste nice ha ha.. This goes to show that there is creativity in everyone so when u have the idea do take the action and act on it.. ha ha..


No comments:

Post a Comment