Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mango Cheese Cake


I had made mango cheese cake last week but have no time to upload the picture therefore did not post anything up. Thought I'll just write some thing here first and remind me to load the picture. ha ha..

Since there was some over ripe mango in the fridge I decide to go for a mango cheese cake. I got the recipe from Momster's cuppie corner. The recipe was easy and since i only have 250gm of cream cheese at hand therefore i only used that and not the 300gm as recommended in the recipe. But the cake still turn out nice only thing is mayb not so much of the cream cheese in there. Since my husband is not a really great fan of cheese cake and cheese, so the recipe was quite ok. But with regards to the sugar side, I think mayb next time i'll try to reduce a bit if my mango is very sweet. coz the cheese cake was a bit on the sweet side.

But overall the recipe was nice and the mango smell of the cheese cake was very tempting for me ha ha.. will try to made it again when there are tons of mango in the fridge ha ha..

No comments:

Post a Comment