Sunday, July 19, 2009

Chocolate Rice Butter Cake


Today is my first time blogging here. Woke up very early today by my younger son, Jay Ee and can't seem to go back to sleep. So decide to made full use of the time and bake a cake. Today instead of the normal marble butter cake, I decide to be a bit creative he he.. and put the chocolate rice which i just bought into the plain old butter cake recipe and we got a new cake being invented.. ha ha.. and it's a chocolate rice butter cake.


The cake turn out quite nice and with the chocolate rice added, it therefore have a bit of chocolate taste to it but not too much. Simple yet yummy Cake...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Li Shan,

    Welcome to the blogging world. Your cake looks very good. I just started blogging too a few month ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anju,

    Thanks for welcoming me and for complimenting my cake. will keep posting more baking that i will be doing in the future so keep in touch ha ha.. i mean do come see my blog more often. Thanks

    ReplyDelete