Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My New Toy.. :p


Yes, I just got my new toy ha ha.. I knew about this mixer since last year where I started to bake more. But it was very expensive.. But I got a chance to try it out coz my ex collegues was very good and borrow me her mixer.
After trying it out, it really help save a lot of hand energy and it was so simple to make up a cake. The nicest thing i like abt it was it can whip up whip cream nicely. Yes it cost me almost B$1k plus i got myself a SCRAPE-A-BOWL Flat Bleater and put it to try this afternoon.
It was just fantastic and no need for me to do the scraping at all.. ha ha..

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Very jealous! ha ha! I shouldn't be really as I was lucky to have new toy 2mths ago, I have a Kenwood Mixer - cheaper than Kitchen Aid. Yours looks nicer!
    Happy baking!

    ReplyDelete