Sunday, August 16, 2009

Curry Potato Prata


Hubby was complaining that I had been trying out on a lot of cakes, ice cream even scone recipes but not on any of his favourite food. One of which is curry puff. So since I was free in the afternoon so i quickly went and took out all the ingredients required for this Curry Potato Puff.

I take the easy route where I got my maid to cook the ingredient since I dun really know how to cook curry ha ha.. So after she had cooked the ingredient which I watch and learn so that I can cook up the ingredient myself next time, I just did put the ingredient in the dough and bake it. Baking just took around 30 mins of the time.

Hubby say it was a good try and should be named potato prata instead of curry potato prata coz it was not spicy enough for him. I did put chicken into the recipe but coz the potato was more so I named it curry potato prata. I thought the shape was not so fanstantic but hubby say it was nice wrapped up and he save money rathered than going out for tea.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carmen.. yes it was a nice wrapped up. May i know which pastry u used? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi just saw ur comment. well I used the Kawan's Roti paratha. So far this brand is the nicest I think coz I have try some other brand it was not as fluffy.

    ReplyDelete